Junquera y Diz was founded in August 1992. From the beginning our efforts were focused on specialization, being the “foot” our reference. The introduction in the market was quick and since the beginning of our activity, we have worked with the most outstanding companies in our sector, at an international level, always offering our clients products that comply with the highest quality standards.
Today Junquera y Diz continues to maintain the focus that has always guided its commercial development: QUALITY, INNOVATION AND RESEARCH. Our goal is to offer our customers the highest quality products and an updated and technical service, information and training.
The pillars on which Junquera y Diz is based are fundamentally:
- The sanitary products and services supplied to our customers are safe, reliable and comply with the applicable specifications, standards and legislation.
- The commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements.
- The expansion of the brand portfolio through the constant development of new assets including the introduction of hardware and software dedicated to gait analysis.
- Closeness to our stakeholders and thorough analysis of their needs and expectations in order to provide a prestigious service.
- The achievement of excellent working conditions and environment that enable a high satisfaction of the multidisciplinary work team that forms Junquera y Diz.
- The improvement of the quality of the medical devices and services provided through data analysis and the identification of areas for improvement, collaborating jointly with the stakeholders involved.
- Excellent customer service and continuous support in the resolution of our customers’ doubts.
- To make our experience and the most advanced technology available to our customers; we are pioneers in the use of 3D printing in the field of orthopedics.
We pursue a continuous improvement of our processes and the maintenance of a Quality Management System according to the requirements established by the UNE-EN ISO 13485 standard (Medical devices, Quality management systems, requirements for regulatory purposes), whose scope is defined as “Design, manufacture, import and marketing of medical devices such as orthoses, prostheses and support products (in series and on average)”.
This quality policy is reviewed at least once a year, is disseminated through publication on the Junquera y Diz website and provides the framework for establishing quality objectives.
In Gijón (Asturias), on June 2nd, 2022.